Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sticky Business

I hate it when public bathroom floors are sticky. I walked into the restroom at Barnes an Noble today and stepped right in a spot so sticky that my shoe almost fell off. The funny part is that I saw that a cup of Coke had spilled and was relieved. You would think that the level of disgust would be based on the stickiness of the puddle, but soda is stickier than urine. Most people would rather step in a spilled soda over urine, but soda is much more difficult to remove from a shoe. It must be based on which one would be worse to get in your mouth, but why would that make a difference unless you put your shoe in your mouth. In the grand scheme of things, I suppose neither one would harm you if ingested in small quantities.

No comments:

Post a Comment