Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Lookers

Have you ever noticed that there are some people who always look whenever someone walks into a room. Whenever I'm in a large room with lots of people, especially a room with a loud door, I don't look at the person walking in the door, I look to see who looks at the person coming in. I'll eventually look at the person who just walked in, but not until they are settled or not paying attention. What concerns me the most are the people who always turn to the door to see who's coming in. These are the people who are watching. They are the most likely to notice if I do something unusual. Fortunately, they are also the easiest to distract. I always try to time any unusual actions with distractions caused by other people. I'll usually wait for someone to sneeze or laugh loudly. That way, the lookers are focusing elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment