Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Weirdo

My car is no longer being watched now that I park it at the dentist office, but now I have to take a bus to get to the dentists office. I really don’t mind though, I try to go at rush hour so someone has to sit next to me. I make sure to sit right in the middle of the bench so someone has to sit on each side of me.

I met a very interesting man today that actually believes in UFOs. It was strange too because he seemed like any other ordinary guy. We were just having a regular conversation about how the government is adding a solution into our water supply to make us more complaisant and all of the sudden, he starts going on about how they are covering up the existence of UFOs. I just don’t get it. I don’t know if he spends too much time watching science fiction movies or if he just has difficulty trusting authority because of abandonment issues caused by some kind of traumatic childhood event.

I wish I could have helped him, but you can’t change someones misguided beliefs in the course of a bus ride. I suppose I should just be grateful that I was raised in a good family with parents that loved and supported me.

No comments:

Post a Comment